R&D partnership portfolios and the inflow of technological knowledge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zobel, Ann-Kristin & Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John, 2017.
"Formal and informal appropriation mechanisms: The role of openness and innovativeness,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 44-54.
- Zobel, Ann-Kristin & Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John, 2016. "Formal and informal appropriation mechanisms: the role of openness and innovativeness," MERIT Working Papers 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zobel, Ann-Kristin & Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John, 2016. "Formal and informal appropriation mechanisms: the role of openness and innovativeness," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Sanjeev Goyal & Stephanie Rosenkranz & Utz Weitzel & Vincent Buskens, 2017.
"Information Acquisition and Exchange in Social Networks,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(606), pages 2302-2331, November.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Stephanie Rosenkranz & Utz Weitze & Vincent Buskens, 2015. "Information Acquisition and Exchange in Social Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1566, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ron Boschma & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Dieter Kogler, 2011. "A relational approach to knowledge spillovers in biotech. Network structures as drivers of inter-organizational citation patterns," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1120, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2011.
- Hans T. W. Frankort & John Hagedoorn & Wilko Letterie, 2016. "Learning horizon and optimal alliance formation," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 212-236, June.
- Jiatao Li & Zhenzhen Xie, 2016. "Governance Structure and the Creation and Protection of Technological Competencies: International R&D Joint Ventures in China," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 123-148, February.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frankort, Hans T.W., 2016. "When does knowledge acquisition in R&D alliances increase new product development? The moderating roles of technological relatedness and product-market competition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 291-302.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:507-537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.