Appetite for destruction: the impact of the September 11 attacks on business founding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi, 2009. "The patterns of output growth of firms and countries: Scale invariances and scale specificities," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 475-495.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milakovic, Mishael, 2008.
"Does classical competition explain the statistical features of firm growth?,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 272-274, December.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael, 2008. "Does Classical Competition Explain the Statistical Features of Firm Growth?," Economics Working Papers 2008-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Canning, D. & Amaral, L. A. N. & Lee, Y. & Meyer, M. & Stanley, H. E., 1998. "Scaling the volatility of GDP growth rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 335-341, September.
- Giulio Bottazzi, 2004. "Subbotools User's Manual," LEM Papers Series 2004/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2006. "Explaining the distribution of firm growth rates," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(2), pages 235-256, June.
- DiCiccio T.J. & Monti A.C., 2004. "Inferential Aspects of the Skew Exponential Power Distribution," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 439-450, January.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2003. "Sectoral Specifities in the Dynamics of U.S. Manufacturing Firms," LEM Papers Series 2003/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- G. Bottazzi & E. Cefis & G. Dosi & A. Secchi, 2007. "Invariances and Diversities in the Patterns of Industrial Evolution: Some Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Industries," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 137-159.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konon, Alexander & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2017. "Media and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 11015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2013. "Path Dependence Research in Regional Economic Development: Cacophony or Knowledge Accumulation?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1348-1362.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2014. "Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump starters?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 487-513.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2013.
"Path Dependence Research in Regional Economic Development: Cacophony or Knowledge Accumulation?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1348-1362.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2012. "Path dependence research in regional economic development: Cacophony or knowledge accumulation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1219, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump-starters?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:127-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .