Government-driven knowledge networks as precursors to emerging sectors: a case of the hydrogen energy sector in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grazia Cecere & Nicoletta Corrocher & Cédric Gossart & Muge Ozman, 2014.
"Lock-in and path dependence: an evolutionary approach to eco-innovations,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 1037-1065, November.
- Grazia Cecere & Nicoletta Corrocher & Cédric Gossart & Müge Özman Gossart, 2014. "Lock-in and path dependence : an evolutionary approach to eco-innovations," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-02394329, HAL.
- Grazia Cecere & Nicoletta Corrocher & Cédric Gossart & Müge Özman Gossart, 2014. "Lock-in and path dependence : an evolutionary approach to eco-innovations," Post-Print hal-02394329, HAL.
- Filippo Belloc, 2014.
"Innovation in State-Owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom,"
Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 821-848.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Shin, Jungwoo & Hwang, Won-Sik & Choi, Hyundo, 2019. "Can hydrogen fuel vehicles be a sustainable alternative on vehicle market?: Comparison of electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 239-248.
- Choi, Hyundo & Anadón, Laura Díaz, 2014. "The role of the complementary sector and its relationship with network formation and government policies in emerging sectors: The case of solar photovoltaics between 2001 and 2009," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 80-94.
- Pauline Debanes, 2018. "Layering the developmental state away?," Working Papers halshs-01800489, HAL.
- JongWuk Ahn & Hyundo Choi & Dong-hyun Oh, 2019. "Leveraging bridging universities to access international knowledge: Korean universities’ R&D internationalization," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 120(2), pages 519-537, August.
- Yoonhwan Oh & Jungsub Yoon & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2016. "Evolutionary Patterns of Renewable Energy Technology Development in East Asia (1990–2010)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-24, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:751-787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.