Co-development and composite clusters--the secular strength of Nordic telecommunications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rita Santos & Walter Leal & Evando Mirra, 2011. "Innovation systems and regional clustering: the diffusion of knowledge for sustainability issues," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1539, European Regional Science Association.
- Falck, Oliver & Wiederhold, Simon, 2013. "Nachfrageorientierte Innovationspolitik," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 12-2013, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Garud, Raghu & Gehman, Joel & Giuliani, Antonio Paco, 2014. "Contextualizing entrepreneurial innovation: A narrative perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1177-1188.
- Vecchiato, Riccardo, 2017. "Disruptive innovation, managerial cognition, and technology competition outcomes," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 116-128.
- Phillips, Wendy & Knight, Louise & Caldwell, Nigel & Warrington, John, 2007. "Policy through procurement--The introduction of digital signal process (DSP) hearing aids into the English NHS," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 77-85, January.
- Vicky Long & Staffan Laestadius, 2011. "New Patterns in Knowledge Transfer and Catching Up: Chinese R&D in ICT," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lourdes Torres & Patricia Bachiller, 2013. "Efficiency of telecommunications companies in European countries," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(4), pages 863-886, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:12:y:2003:i:1:p:91-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .