Retirement Transitions and Spouse Disability: Effects on Depressive Symptoms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raquel Fonseca & Arie Kapteyn & Jinkook Lee & Gema Zamarro, 2015.
"Does Retirement Make You Happy? A Simultaneous Equations Approach,"
NBER Chapters, in: Insights in the Economics of Aging, pages 339-372,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fonseca & Arie Kapteyn & Jinkook Lee & Gema Zamarro, 2014. "Does Retirement Make you Happy? A Simultaneous Equations Approach," Working Papers wp310, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Raquel Fonseca & Arie Kapteyn & Jinkook Lee & Gema Zamarro, 2014. "Does Retirement Make you Happy? a Simulaneous Equations Approach," Cahiers de recherche 1409, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Raquel Fonseca & Arie Kapteyn & Jinkook Lee & Gema Zamarro, 2015. "Does Retirement Make you Happy? A Simultaneous Equations Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-07, CIRANO.
- Dhaval Dave & R. Inas Rashad & Jasmina Spasojevic, 2008.
"The Effects of Retirement on Physical and Mental Health Outcomes,"
Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 497-523, October.
- Dhaval Dave & Inas Rashad & Jasmina Spasojevic, 2006. "The Effects of Retirement on Physical and Mental Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arie Kapteyn & Jinkook Lee & Gema Zamarro, 2013. "Does Retirement Induced through Social Security Pension Eligibility Influence Subjective Well-being? A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Papers wp301, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Schmitz, Hendrik & Stroka, Magdalena A., 2013. "Health and the double burden of full-time work and informal care provision — Evidence from administrative data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 305-322.
- Muramatsu, Naoko & Yin, Hongjun & Hedeker, Donald, 2010. "Functional declines, social support, and mental health in the elderly: Does living in a state supportive of home and community-based services make a difference?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1050-1058, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:59:y:2004:i:6:p:s333-s342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.