A General Equilibrium Framework for the Food Marketing System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "WTO Discipline and the CAP: the Constraints on the EU Sugar Sector," Working Papers 18872, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2005. "Sugar Market Liberalization: Modeling the EU Supply of "C" Sugar," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24740, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "Bridging Micro- and Macro-Analyses of the EU Sugar Program: Methods and Insights," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25799, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2006. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform: Sensitivity to the Decoupling of Agenda 2000 Direct Payments," Working Papers 18868, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:21:y:1994:i:1:p:37-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.