Modeling Monetary Trends in Italy Using Historical Data: The Demand for Broad Money 1861-1990
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis E. Arango & Andrés González, 2000. "A Nonlinear Specification of Demand for Cash in Colombia," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 207-226, July-Dece.
- Salvatore Capasso & Oreste Napolitano, 2012.
"Testing for the stability of money demand in Italy: has the Euro influenced the monetary transmission mechanism?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(24), pages 3121-3133, August.
- Salvatore Capasso & Oreste Napolitano, 2008. "Testing for the stability of money demand in italy: has the euro influenced the monetary transmission mechanism?," Working Papers 2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Oreste Napolitano, 2011. "Testing for the stability of Money Demand in Italy: has the Euro influenced the Monetary transmission Mechanism?," Post-Print hal-00711447, HAL.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1999.
"A Nonlinear Specification of Demand for Narrow Money in Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
135, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1999. "A Nonlinear Specification Of Demand For Narrow Money In Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001894, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Zenón Quispe, 2000.
"Monetary Policy in a Dollarized Economy: the Case of Peru,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 167-206, July-Dece.
- Quispe Misaico, Zenon, 2000. "Monetary policy in a dollarised economy: The case of Peru," MPRA Paper 35530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vittorio Daniele & Pasquale Foresti & Oreste Napolitano, 2017.
"The stability of money demand in the long-run: Italy 1861–2011,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 11(2), pages 217-244, May.
- Daniele, Vittorio & Foresti, Pasquale & Napolitano, Oreste, 2017. "The stability of money demand in the long-run: Italy 1861–2011," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67219, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Pei-Fen & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2007. "Testing linearity in a cointegrating STR model for the money demand function: International evidence from G-7 countries," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 293-302.
- Agustín G. Cartens & Alejandro M. Werner, 2000. "Mexico's Monetary Policy Framework Under a Floating Exchange Rate Regime," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 113-165, July-Dece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:34:y:1996:i:3:p:579-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .