Demographics, Productivity Growth and the Macroeconomic Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zakir Husain & Mousumi Dutta & Nidhi Chowdhary, 2014.
"Is Health Wealth? Results of a Panel Data Analysis,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 121-143, May.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir & Chowdhary, Nidhi, 2012. "Is health wealth? Results of a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 39953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2009. "Retirement, pensions, and ageing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 586-604, April.
- Blackburn, Keith & Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2005.
"Intergenerational transfers and demographic transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 191-214, October.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0218, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 14, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- K Blackburn & H Issa, 2002. "Endogenous Life Expectancy in a Simple Model of Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 13, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen, 2001. "Longevity and economic growth in a dynastic family model with an annuity market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 269-277, August.
- Echevarria, Cruz A., 2004. "Life expectancy, retirement and endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 147-174, January.
- Zhang, Junsen & Zhang, Jie & Lee, Ronald, 2001. "Mortality decline and long-run economic growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 485-507, June.
- Hu, Sheng-Cheng, 1999. "Economic Growth in the Perpetual-Youth Model: Implications of the Annuity Market and Demographics," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 107-124, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:33:y:1995:i:4:p:592-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.