A Bias in the Statistical Estimation of the Effects of Discrimination
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orazem, Peter & Mattila, J. Peter & Greig, Jeffrey J., 1999. "Measurement Error in Job Evaluation and the Gender Wage Gap," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1486, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bodvarsson, Őrn B. & Papps, Kerry L. & Sessions, John G., 2014.
"Cross-assignment discrimination in pay: A test case of major league baseball,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 84-95.
- Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Sessions, John G., 2011. "Cross-Assignment Discrimination in Pay: A Test Case of Major League Baseball," IZA Discussion Papers 5989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bodvarsson, Orn B. & Partridge, Mark D., 2001. "A supply and demand model of co-worker, employer and customer discrimination," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 389-416, June.
- Jed L. DeVaro & Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1995. "Errors in variables and lending discrimination," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 19-32.
- Nam, Young-Sook, 1996. "Schooling and changes in earnings differentials by gender in South Korea, 1976-1991," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 245-258, June.
- Bodvarsson, Orn B. & Sessions, John G., 2011. "The measurement of pay discrimination between job assignments," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 297-309, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:18:y:1980:i:3:p:478-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .