The Extended Coase Theorem and Long Run Equilibrium: The Nonequivalence of Liability Rules and Property Rights
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allan C. DeSerpa, 1992. "The Pure Economics of the Coase Theorem," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 287-304, Summer.
- Polinsky, A Mitchell, 1980.
"On the Choice between Property Rules and Liability Rules,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 233-246, April.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky, 1978. "On the Choice Between Property Rules and Liability Rules," NBER Working Papers 0286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2010. "The ‘Coase Theorem’ vs. Coase theorem proper: How an error emerged and why it remained uncorrected so long," MPRA Paper 37936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brito, Dagobert L. & Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Intriligator, Michael D. & Sheshinski, Eytan & Slutsky, Steven M., 2006. "Private information, Coasian bargaining, and the second welfare theorem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 871-895, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:17:y:1979:i:2:p:254-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .