The Challenge of the Global Business Revolution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Mathews, 2006. "Dragon multinationals: New players in 21 st century globalization," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 5-27, March.
- Bonaglia, Federico & Goldstein, Andrea & Mathews, John A., 2007. "Accelerated internationalization by emerging markets' multinationals: The case of the white goods sector," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 369-383, December.
- Milberg, William., 2004. "The changing structure of international trade linked to global production systems : what are the policy implications?," ILO Working Papers 993701203402676, International Labour Organization.
- Federico BONAGLIA & Andrea GOLDSTEIN & John MATHEWS, 2006.
"Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector,"
270, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bonaglia, Federico & Goldstein, Andrea & Mathews, John, 2006. "Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector," MPRA Paper 1485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yamin, Mohammad & Forsgren, Mats, 2006. "Hymer's analysis of the multinational organization: Power retention and the demise of the federative MNE," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 166-179, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:21:y:2002:i:1:p:91-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.