Edith Elura Tilton Penrose: Life, Contribution and Influence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:copoec:v:31:y::i:1:p:91-102 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Panagopoulos & Christos N. Pitelis, 2010.
"Open innovation and the management of intra-firm conflict,"
International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(3/4), pages 295-307.
- Pitelis, Christos & Panagopoulos, Andreas, 2009. "Open innovation and the management of intra-firm conflict," MPRA Paper 23940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0010-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Edith Penrose’s ‘The Theory of the Growth of the Firm’ Fifty Years Later," MPRA Paper 23180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pitelis, Christos N., 2004. "Edith Penrose and the resource-based view of (international) business strategy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 523-532, August.
- Christos Pitelis, 2005. "Edith Penrose, organisational economics and business strategy: an assessment and extension," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 67-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:18:y:1999:i:0:p:3-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cpe .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .