Place-based policy and rural poverty: insights from the urban spatial mismatch literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Pan,Lei & Wang, Sangui, 2010. "Drivers of Poverty Reduction in Lagging Regions: Evidence from Rural Western China," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- McArthur, D.P. & Thorsen, I. & Ubøe, J., 2012. "Labour market effects in assessing the costs and benefits of road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 310-321.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015.
"When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1303-1325, August.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2012. "When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?," Economics Working Paper Series 1204, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark & Betz, Mike, 2012. "Country Road Take Me Home: Migration Patterns in the Appalachia America and Place-Based Policy," MPRA Paper 38293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olfert, R. & Berdegué, J. & Escobal, J. & Jara, B. & Modrego, F., 2011. "Places for Place-Based Policies," Working papers 079, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- M. Rose Olfert, 2016. "Regional Inequality and Decentralized Governance: Canada's Provinces," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 201-222, Winter.
- repec:sae:urbstu:v:54:y:2017:i:8:p:1956-1973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon F Mulligan & Alex C Vias, 2011. "Place-Specific Economic Base Multipliers," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 38(6), pages 995-1011, December.
- John V Winters & Yu Li, 2017.
"Urbanisation, natural amenities and subjective well-being: Evidence from US counties,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(8), pages 1956-1973, June.
- Winters, John V. & Li, Yu, 2015. "Urbanization, Natural Amenities, and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from U.S. Counties," IZA Discussion Papers 8966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John V. Winters & Yu Li, 2015. "Urbanization, Natural Amenities, and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from U.S. Counties," Economics Working Paper Series 1508, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Alessandra Faggian & M. Rose Olfert & Mark D. Partridge, 2011. "Inferring regional well-being from individual revealed preferences: the 'voting with your feet' approach," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 5(1), pages 163-180.
- Stephan J. Goetz & Yicheol Han & Jill L. Findeis & Kathryn J. Brasier, 2010. "U.S. Commuting Networks and Economic Growth: Measurement and Implications for Spatial Policy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 276-302.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Christopher S. Fowler & Rachel Garshick Kleit, 2014. "The Effects of Industrial Clusters on the Poverty Rate," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(2), pages 129-154, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cjrecs:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:131-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cjres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.