Optimal Taxation and Tax Reform for Two-Earner Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meier, Volker & Rainer, Helmut, 2015.
"Pigou meets Ramsey: Gender-based taxation with non-cooperative couples,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 28-46.
- Volker Meier & Helmut Rainer, 2014. "Pigou Meets Ramsey: Gender-Based Taxation with Non-Cooperative Couples," ifo Working Paper Series 179, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Kabátek, Jan, 2015. "Essays on public policy and household decision making," Other publications TiSEM 8cdb178e-ad98-42e5-a7e1-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Volker Meier & Matthias Wrede, 2013.
"Reducing the excess burden of subsidizing the stork: joint taxation, individual taxation, and family tax splitting,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 1195-1207, July.
- Volker Meier & Matthias Wrede, 2008. "Reducing the Excess Burden of Subsidizing the Stork: Joint Taxation, Individual Taxation, and Family Tax Splitting," CESifo Working Paper Series 2470, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meier, Volker & Wrede, Matthias, 2013. "Reducing the excess burden of subsidizing the stork: Joint taxation, individual taxation, and family tax splitting," Munich Reprints in Economics 19213, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rigas OIKONOMOU & Christian SIEGEL, 2015.
"Capital Taxes, Labor Taxes and the Household,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(3), pages 217-260, September.
- Rigas Oikonomou & Christian Siegel, 2014. "Capital Taxes, Labor Taxes and the Household," Discussion Papers 1413, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Rigas OIKONOMOU & Christian SIEGEL, "undated". "Codes and data files for “Capital Taxes, Labor Taxes and the Household”," JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics - Data and Codes 2015002, Cambridge University Press.
- Kabátek, Jan & van Soest, Arthur & Stancanelli, Elena, 2014.
"Income taxation, labour supply and housework: A discrete choice model for French couples,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 30-43.
- Jan Kabatek & Arthur Van Soest & Elena Stancanelli, 2014. "Income taxation, labour supply and housework: a discrete choice model for French couples," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00966801, HAL.
- Spencer Bastani, 2013. "Gender-based and couple-based taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(4), pages 653-686, August.
- Xi CHEN & Ioana SALAGEAN & Benteng ZOU, 2016. "Optimal Income Taxation for the Alleviation of Working-Poverty When Domestic Work is Rewarded," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hermann Buslei & Katharina Wrohlich, 2014. "Besteuerung von Paaren: das Ehegattensplitting und seine Alternativen," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 21, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hans Fehr & Manuel Kallweit & Fabian Kindermann, 2013.
"Reforming Family Taxation in Germany: Labor Supply vs. Insurance Effects,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
613, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hans Fehr & Manuel Kallweit & Fabian Kindermann, 2013. "Reforming Family Taxation in Germany - Labor Supply vs. Insurance Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 4386, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00966801 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cesifo:v:57:y:2011:i:2:p:283-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .