Fairness and the employment contract: North American regions versus Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Wagner, Gert G., 2013.
"Top?Down vs. Bottom?Up: The Long?Term Impact of Government Ideology and Personal Experience on Values,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "Top-down v. Bottom-up: The Long-Term Impact of Government Ideology and Personal Experience on Values," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1280, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan Dlugosz & Gesine Stephan & Ralf A. Wilke, "undated".
"Fixing the leak: Unemployment incidence before and after the 2006 reform of unemployment benefits in Germany,"
09/10, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Dlugosz, Stephan & Stephan, Gesine & Wilke, Ralf A., 2009. "Fixing the leak: unemployment incidence before and after the 2006 reform of unemployment benefits in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dlugosz, Stephan & Stephan, Gesine & Wilke, Ralf A., 2009. "Fixing the leak: Unemployment incidence before and after the 2006 reform of unemployment benefits in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200925, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Schneck, Stefan, 2014.
"My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 245-273.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2014. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," Review of Behavioral Economics, now publishers, vol. 1(3), pages 245-273, May.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2013. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," EconStor Preprints 70096, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00049 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephan, Gesine & Dütsch, Matthias & Gückelhorn, Cathrin & Struck, Olaf, 2014. "When are bonus payments for managers perceived as fair? Results from a quasi-experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 130-133.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:32:y:2008:i:3:p:421-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.