Pathways out of rural poverty: a case study in socio-economic mobility in the rural Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nobuhiko Fuwa & Arsenio M. Balisacan & Fabrizio Bresciani, 2011. "In Search of a Strategy for Making Growth More Pro-Poor in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201110, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Viviane Azevedo & César P. Bouillon, 2009.
"Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1656, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Viviane Azevedo & Cesar Bouillon, 2009. "Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence," Research Department Publications 4634, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- World Bank, 2009. "Land Reform, Rural Development, and Poverty in the Philippines : Revisiting the Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18545, The World Bank.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Mapa, Dennis & Abad Santos, Carlos & Piza, Sharon Faye, 2012. "Sectoral Growth Linkages and the Role of Infrastructure Development: Revisiting the sources of nonfarm development in the rural Philippines," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126456, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nobuhiko Fuwa, 2010.
"Should We Track Migrant Households When Collecting Household Panel Data? Household Relocation, Economic Mobility, and Attrition Biases in the Rural Philippines,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 56-82.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2010. "Should We Track Migrant Households When Collecting Household Panel Data?:Household Relocation, Economic Mobility and Attrition Biases in the Rural Philippines," MPRA Paper 28787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27384, The World Bank.
- Nobuhiko Fuwa & Arsenio M. Balisacan & Fabrizio Bresciani, 2015. "In Search of a Strategy for Making Growth More Pro-Poor in the Philippines," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 14(1), pages 202-226, Winter/Sp.
- Javier E. Baez & Dorothy Kronick & Andrew D. Mason, 2013.
"Rural Households in a Changing Climate,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(2), pages 267-289, August.
- Baez, Javier E. & Kronick, Dorothy & Mason, Andrew D., 2012. "Rural Households in a Changing Climate," IZA Discussion Papers 6872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baez, Javier E. & Kronick, Dorothy & Mason, Andrew D., 2013. "Rural households in a changing climate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6326, The World Bank.
- Takahashi, Kazushi & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2007. "Human Capital Investment and Poverty Reduction over Generations: A Case from the Rural Philippines, 1979-2003," IDE Discussion Papers 96, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:31:y:2007:i:1:p:123-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .