The future of economics: the appropriately educated in pursuit of the knowable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2017.
"The Future of Agent-Based Modeling,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 271-287, March.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "The future of agent-based modelling," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 141, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2015. "The future of agent-based modelling," Economics Papers 2015-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2017.
"Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 20(1), pages 1-1.
- G. Fagiolo & A. Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic policy in DGSE and agent based models redux : new developments and challenges ahead," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," LEM Papers Series 2016/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DGSE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/dcditnq6282, Sciences Po.
- Marcelo De Carvalho Pereira, 2014. "When Competition May Hinder Technologydiffusion: The Case Of Internet Access Services In Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 152, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gaffeo, E. & Catalano, M. & Clementi, F. & Delli Gatti, D. & Gallegati, M. & Russo, A., 2007.
"Reflections on modern macroeconomics: Can we travel along a safer road?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 89-97.
- E. Gaffeo & M. Catalano & F. Clementi & D. Delli Gatti & M. Gallegati & A. Russo, 2006. "Reflections on Modern Macroeconomics: Can We Travel Along a Safer Road?," Papers physics/0608148, arXiv.org.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Lescanne, 2013. "A simple case of rationality of escalation," Post-Print ensl-00832490, HAL.
- James E. Alvey, 2011. "A Short History of Ethics and Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12674.
- Lukáš Kovanda, 2011.
"Ekonomie budoucnosti: čtyři možné scénáře
[The Future of Economics: Four Possible Scenarios]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(6), pages 743-758.
- G. Fagiolo & A. Roventini., 2009.
"On the Scientific Status of Economic Policy: A Tale of Alternative Paradigms,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "On the Scientific Status of Economic Policy: A Tale of Alternative Paradigms," Working Papers 47/2008, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "On the Scientific Status of Economic Policy: A Tale of Alternative Paradigms," LEM Papers Series 2008/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- David Colander, 2005. "Searching where the Light Is: Connecting Theory and Policy in Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0529, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:29:y:2005:i:6:p:927-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.