Empirical evidence on interdependent preferences: nature or nurture?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Costa-Font & Frank Cowell, 2015.
"Social Identity And Redistributive Preferences: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 357-374, April.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Cowell, Frank, 2012. "Social identity and redistributive preferences: a survey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44307, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Frank Cowell, 2013. "Social Identity and Redistributive Preferences: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4440, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan Schnellenbach, 2006.
"Appeasing nihilists? Some economic thoughts on reducing terrorist activity,"
Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 301-313, December.
- Jan Schnellenbach, 2005. "Appeasing Nihilists? Some Economic Thoughts on Reducing Terrorist Activity," Law and Economics 0507001, EconWPA.
- Peter Earl & Jason Potts, 2013. "The creative instability hypothesis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(2), pages 153-173, May.
- Sahan T. M. Dissanayake & Amy W. Ando, 2014. "Valuing Grassland Restoration: Proximity to Substitutes and Trade-offs among Conservation Attributes," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 237-259.
- Fellner, Wolfgang & Goehmann, Benedikt, 2017. "Human Needs and the Measurement of Welfare," SRE-Discussion Papers 5671, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Camerer, Colin F. & Ho, Teck-Hua, 2015. "Behavioral Game Theory Experiments and Modeling," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Wolfgang Fellner & Benedikt Goehmann, 2017. "Human Needs and the Measurement of Welfare," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2017_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Garbicz, Marek, 2005. "Taxes and labour supply under interdependent preferences," MPRA Paper 462, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2005.
- Tan, Jonathan H.W. & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2008. "Groups, cooperation and conflict in games," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Ramalingam, Abhijit, 2009. ""Endogenous" Relative Concerns: The Impact of Workers' Characteristics on Status and Pro ts in the Firm," MPRA Paper 18759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manner, Mikko & Gowdy, John, 2010. "The evolution of social and moral behavior: Evolutionary insights for public policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 753-761, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:27:y:2003:i:6:p:867-880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .