The Four 'Worlds' of Contemporary Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hofmann, Jeanette, 1993. "Implizite Theorien in der Politik: Interpretationsprobleme regionaler Technologiepolitik," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, volume 127, number 112241.
- Dierkes, Meinolf & Marz, Lutz, 1998. "Wissensmanagement und Zukunft: Orientierungsnöte, Erwartungsfallen und 4D-Strategie," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organisation and Technology FS II 98-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:uae:wpaper:0003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jagd, Søren, 2004. "Laurent Thévenot and the french convention school: A short introduction," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 5(3), pages 2-9.
- Bellandi, Marco, 2000. "Local Development, Big Firms And Social Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa00p380, European Regional Science Association.
- Heidi Bjønnes Larsen, 2014. "Governance, Quality Conventions, and Product Innovation in a Value Chain: The Case of the Spanish Salted Fish Market," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 412-429, September.
- Deron Ferguson, 2000. "Localización en la economía servindustrial: el caso español de subcontratación electrónica," Working Papers 03/00, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Simona D'Amico & Anna Irene De Luca & Giovanni Gulisano, 2013. "Circuiti di produzione e consumo "alternativi" per l’organizzazione del sistema agro-alimentare calabrese: un quadro introduttivo," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(2), pages 73-96.
- Ingrid Groessl & Nadine Levratto, 2004. "Problems of Evaluating Small Firms’ Quality as a Reason for Unfavourable Loan Conditions," Finance 0406014, EconWPA.
- Christian Imdorf, 2012. "Zu jung oder zu alt für eine Lehre? Altersdiskriminierung bei der Ausbildungsplatzvergabe," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 45(1), pages 79-98, March.
- Salais, Robert & Diaz-Bone, Rainer, 2008. "Robert Salais answers five questions about economic sociology: Economics of convention - its origins, contributions and transdisciplinary perspectives: Robert Salais interviewed by Rainer Diaz-Bone," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 9(2), pages 16-23.
- Robert Salais, 2001. "A presentation of the French “économie des conventions”. Application to labour issues," Post-Print halshs-00430648, HAL.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2000. "Collective Knowledge Communication and Innovation: The Evidence of Technological Districts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 535-547.
- Roy, Satyaki, 2009. "Footwear Cluster in Kolkata: A Case of Self-Exploitative Fragmentation," MPRA Paper 23468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Hodgkinson & Chris Nyland & Simon Pomfret, 2001. "The Determination of Location in New South Wales," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 39-55.
- Karijn Bonne & Wim Verbeke, 2008. "Religious values informing halal meat production and the control and delivery of halal credence quality," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Yoguel, Gabriel, 1996. "Estrategias de cooperación empresarial de las PYMEs argentinas y brasileñas a principios de los noventa," Series Históricas 70, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:16:y:1992:i:2:p:169-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.