Concordance probability and discriminatory power in proportional hazards regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu Xinhua & Jin Zhezhen, 2009. "A Non-Parametric Approach to Scale Reduction for Uni-Dimensional Screening Scales," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Verwaeren, Jan & Waegeman, Willem & De Baets, Bernard, 2012. "Learning partial ordinal class memberships with kernel-based proportional odds models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 928-942.
- Glenn Heller & Qianxing Mo, 2016. "Estimating the concordance probability in a survival analysis with a discrete number of risk groups," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 263-279, April.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:13:y:2016:i:c:p:100-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:7:y:2018:i:c:p:153-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0766-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:stabio:v:10:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s12561-018-9216-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolf, Petra & Schmidt, Georg & Ulm, Kurt, 2011. "The use of ROC for defining the validity of the prognostic index in censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 783-791, July.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11135-018-0697-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:92:y:2005:i:4:p:965-970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.