What Influences Farm Size Growth? An Illustration in Southwestern France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mikaël Akimowicz & Marie-Benoît Magrini & Aude Ridier & Jacques-Eric Bergez & Denis Requier-Desjardins, 2013. "What Influences Farm Size Growth? An Illustration in Southwestern France," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 242-269.
- Mikael Akimowicz & Marie-Benoît Magrini & Aude Ridier & Jacques-Eric Bergez & Denis Requier-Desjardins, 2013. "What Influences farm size growth? An Illustration in Southwestern France," Post-Print hal-01208881, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Yanan & Goddard, Ellen W. & Qiu, Feng, 2018. "Exploring the Effect of Disease Outbreaks on Farm Structure Change: A Dynamic Analysis for Canadian Pig Industry," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273801, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Houssou, Nazaire & Chapoto, Anthony & Asante-Addo, Collins, 2016. "Farm transition and indigenous growth: The rise to medium- and large-scale farming in Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1499, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rosa, Franco & Weaver, Robert D. & Vasciaveo, Michela, 2015.
"Structural Changes and Dairy Chain Efficiency in Italy,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(3), pages 1-21, July.
- Weaver, Robert D. & Rosa, Franco, 2016. "Structural change and dairy chain efficiency in Italy," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245113, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Storm, Hugo & Heckelei, Thomas, 2016. "Local and regional spatial interactions of Norwegian farm growth," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235576, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Storm, Hugo & Heckelei, Thomas, 2016. "Using Multiple Neighboring Interaction Effects In Spatial Regression Specifications To Reduce Omitted Variable Bias," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244763, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:35:y:2013:i:2:p:242-269.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.