A Reappraisal of Investing in Commodity Futures Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dwight R. Sanders & Scott H. Irwin, 2012. "A Reappraisal of Investing in Commodity Futures Markets," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 515-530.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2002. "A Bayesian forecasting approach to constructing regional input-output based employment multipliers," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(4), pages 483-498.
- Christine Wieck & David Holland, 2010. "The economic effect of the Canadian BSE outbreak on the US economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 935-946.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chad E. Hart & Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes & Na Jin, 2016.
"Price Mean Reversion, Seasonality, and Options Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(3), pages 707-725.
- Hart, Chad & Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J. & Jin, Na, 2015. "Price Mean Reversion, Seasonality, and Options Markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201508170700001577, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hart, Chad & Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J. & Jin, Na, 2015. "Price Mean Reversion, Seasonality, and Options Markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800001065, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Prehn, Sören & Glauben, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter & Pies, Ingo & Will, Matthias Georg, 2013.
"Der Einfluss von Long-only-Indexfonds auf die Preisfindung und das Marktergebnis an landwirtschaftlichen Warenterminmärkten
[The impact of long-only index funds on the price development and the mar," IAMO Discussion Papers 142, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Prehn, Soren & Glauben, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter & Pies, Ingo & Will, Matthias Georg, 2014. "Der Einfluss Von Long-Only-Indexfonds Auf Die Preisbildung Und Das Marktergebnis An Warenterminmärkten," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187363, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- D'Ecclesia, Rita L. & Magrini, Emiliano & Montalbano, Pierluigi & Triulzi, Umberto, 2014. "Understanding recent oil price dynamics: A novel empirical approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(S1), pages 11-17.
- Etienne, Xiaoli L. & Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip, 2014. "Bubbles in food commodity markets: Four decades of evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 129-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:34:y:2012:i:3:p:515-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .