American Civil Law Origins: Implications for State Constitutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2010.
"The Columbian Exchange: A History of Disease, Food, and Ideas,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 163-188, Spring.
- Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy, 2010. "The Columbian Exchange: A History of Disease, Food, and Ideas," Scholarly Articles 11986330, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ben-Bassat, Avi & Dahan, Momi, 2008. "Social rights in the constitution and in practice," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 103-119, March.
- Randall Morck & Lloyd Steier, 2005.
"The Global History of Corporate Governance: An Introduction,"
NBER Chapters,in: A History of Corporate Governance around the World: Family Business Groups to Professional Managers, pages 1-64
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall K. Morck & Lloyd Steier, 2005. "The Global History of Corporate Governance: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 11062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland, 2013.
"How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States, 1840–2000?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 319-371, December.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Schoellman & Sean Mulholland & Robert Tamura & Chad Turner, 2010. "How Important are Human Capital, Physical Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Determining State Economic Growth in the United States, 1840-2000," 2010 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ben-Bassat Avi & Dahan Momi, 2016.
"Constitutional Commitment to Social Security and Welfare Policy,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 165-201, March.
- Avi Ben-Bassat & Momi Dahan, 2006. "Constitutional Commitment to Social Security and Welfare Policy," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_011, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Nathan Nunn, 2009.
"The Importance of History for Economic Development,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 65-92, May.
- Nathan Nunn, 2009. "The Importance of History for Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 14899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Rafael La Porta, 2008.
"The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 285-332, June.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2007. "The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins," NBER Working Papers 13608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & La Porta, Rafael & Shleifer, Andrei, 2008. "The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins," Scholarly Articles 2962610, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Richard A. Posner, 2006. "A Review of Steven Shavell's Foundations of Economic Analysis of Law," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 405-414, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:7:y:2005:i:1:p:62-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.