Store Format Choice in Organic Food Consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:211-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeh, Ching-Hua & Hartmann, Monika, 2016. "Consumers’ Preference for Sweet Peppers with different Process Attributes: A Discrete Choice Experiment in Taiwan," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 7(4).
- Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed, 2017. "Does Consumers’ Preference for Organic Foods Affect Their Store Format Choices?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252827, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jerch, Rhiannon L. & Baylis, Katherine R. & Dissanayake, Sahan T. M., 2013. "Access versus Choice: testing the “food desert” construct in Champaign, IL," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 155282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:aaea13:150977 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeh, Ching-Hua & Hartmann, Monika, 2016. "Consumers’ Preference for Sweet Peppers with Different Process Attributes: A Discrete Choice Experiment in Taiwan," 2016 International European Forum, February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244483, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Chad M. Baum, 2013. "The Missing Link between Research and Reality: the significance of the relationship between retail format and organic food consumption," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:307-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.