The Effects of Moratoria on Residential Development: Evidence from a Matching Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Towe, Charles A. & Klaiber, H. Allen & Wrenn, Douglas H. & Newburn, David A. & Irwin, Elena G., 2011. "Exploiting spatial and temporal variations in residential subdivision development to identify urban growth spillovers," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104010, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Falkowski & d'Artis Kancs, 2012.
"Access to credit, factor allocation and farm productivity: Evidence from the CEE transition economies,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 22-47, May.
- Jan Fałkowski & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009. "Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies," Working Papers 2009-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Falkowski, Jan & Kancs, d'Artis, 2010. "Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61347, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Woodward, Richard T. & Newburn, David A. & Mezzatesta, Mariano, 2016. "Additionality and reverse crowding out for pollution offsets in water quality trading," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 224-231.
- Lynch, Lori & Geoghegan, Jacqueline, 2011. "FOREWORD: The Economics of Land Use Change: Advancing the Frontiers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Allen Klaiber, H., 2013. "The value of water as an urban club good: A matching approach to community-provided lakes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 208-224.
- Mariano Mezzatesta & David A. Newburn & Richard T. Woodward, 2013.
"Additionality and the Adoption of Farm Conservation Practices,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(4), pages 722-742.
- Mezzatesta, Mariano & Newburn, David A. & Woodward, Richard T., 2011. "Additionality And The Adoption Of Farm Conservation Practices," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103592, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2011. "The Value Of Water As An Urban Club Good: A Matching Approach To Hoa-Provided Lakes," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103781, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cunha, Denis Antonio da & Coelho, Alexandre Braganca & Feres, Jose & Braga, Marcelo Jose, 2012. "Impacts of climate change on Brazilian agriculture: an analysis of irrigation as an adaptation strategy," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126223, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Pires, Marcel Viana & Cunha, DÃªnis AntÃ´nio da, 2014. "Climate Change and Adaptive Strategies in Brazil: the economic effects of genetic breeding," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 52(4), December.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Fa?kowski, Jan & d’Artis, Kanc & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011.
"Productivity and Credit Constraints: Firm-Level Evidence from Propensity Score Matching,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
99, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Falkowski, Jan & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011. "Productivity and Credit Constraints Firm-Level Evidence from Propensity Score Matching," Working Papers 117484, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Fałkowski & D’Artis Kancs, 2012.
"Productivity and credit constraints: A firm-level propensity score evidence for agricultural farms in central and east European countries,"
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 62(4), pages 459-487, December.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Fa?kowski, Jan & d’Artis, Kanc & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011. "Productivity and Credit Constraints: Firm-Level Evidence from Propensity Score Matching," Factor Markets Working Papers 99, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- James R. Meldrum, 2016. "Floodplain Price Impacts by Property Type in Boulder County, Colorado: Condominiums Versus Standalone Properties," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 725-750, August.
- Michael Brady & Elena Irwin, 2011. "Accounting for Spatial Effects in Economic Models of Land Use: Recent Developments and Challenges Ahead," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 487-509, March.
- Van Butsic & David J. Lewis & Lindsay Ludwig, 2011. "An Econometric Analysis of Land Development with Endogenous Zoning," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 412-432.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:89:y:2007:i:5:p:1211-1218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.