Correcting for On-Site Sampling in Random Utility Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smirnov, Oleg A. & Egan, Kevin J., 2012. "Spatial random utility model with an application to recreation demand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 72-78.
- Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Font, Antoni Riera, 2009.
"Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2743-2750, September.
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font, 2008. "Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2008/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Catalina M. Torres & Sergio Colombo & Nick Hanley, 2014.
"Incorrectly accounting for preference heterogeneity in choice experiments: what are the implications for welfare measurement?,"
DEA Working Papers
65, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Cati Torres & Sergio Colombo & Nick Hanley, 2014. "Incorrectly accounting for preference heterogeneity in choice experiments: what are the implications for welfare measurement?," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2014-07, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Hindsley, Paul & Landry, Craig E. & Gentner, Brad, 2011. "Addressing onsite sampling in recreation site choice models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 95-110, July.
- Termansen, Mette & Zandersen, Marianne & McClean, Colin J., 2008. "Spatial substitution patterns in forest recreation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Klaus Moeltner & J. Scott Shonkweiler, 2007. "Intercept and Recall: Examining Avidity Carryover in On-Site Collected Travel Data," Working Papers 07-014, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- David Layton & Juha Siikamäki, 2009. "Payments for Ecosystem Services Programs: Predicting Landowner Enrollment and Opportunity Cost Using a Beta-Binomial Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(3), pages 415-439, November.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- repec:sss:wpaper:201407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Wuyang, 2008. "Modeling Yeah- and Nay-Saying to Alternatives in Conjoint Experiments," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6346, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Koichi Kuriyama & James Hilger & Michael Hanemann, 2013. "A Random Parameter Model with Onsite Sampling for Recreation Site Choice: An Application to Southern California Shoreline Sportfishing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(4), pages 481-497, December.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2013. "Modeling Long Overnight Trips by Chaining Recreation Sites," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150489, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Siikamäki, Juha & Layton, David, 2005. "Incentive Payment Programs for Environmental Protection: A Framework for Eliciting and Estimating Landowners' Willingness to Participate," Discussion Papers dp-05-57, Resources For the Future.
- Egan, Kevin & Herriges, Joseph, 2006.
"Multivariate count data regression models with individual panel data from an on-site sample,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 567-581, September.
- Egan, Kevin J. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2006. "Multivariate Count Data Regression Models with Individual Panel Data from an On-Site Sample," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12573, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Torres, Catalina M. & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick, 2014. "Incorrectly accounting for preference heterogeneity in choice experiments: Implications for welfare measurement," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2).
- Beaumais, Olivier & Appéré, Gildas, 2010. "Recreational shellfish harvesting and health risks: A pseudo-panel approach combining revealed and stated preference data with correction for on-site sampling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2315-2322, October.
- Termansen, Mette & McClean, Colin J. & Jensen, Frank Søndergaard, 2013. "Modelling and mapping spatial heterogeneity in forest recreation services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 48-57.
- Roberto Martinez-Espineira & Joe Amoako-Tuffour, 2005. "Recreation Demand Analysis under Truncation, Overdispersion, and Endogenous Stratification: An Application to Gros Morne National Park," Econometrics 0511007, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:87:y:2005:i:2:p:327-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .