Organizational Economics in the Food, Agribusiness, and Agricultural Sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Stranieri, Stefanella, 2008. "The consequences of voluntary traceability system for supply chain relationships. An application of transaction cost economics," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 560-569, December.
- Kuwornu, John K.M. & Kuiper, W. Erno & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G., 2005. "Incentive Provision and Coordination Costs in Food-Marketing Channels: A Multi-Stage Channel-Agency Theory Perspective," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(1), pages 1-6, March.
- Steele, Scott R., 2009. "Expanding the solution set: Organizational economics and agri-environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 398-405, December.
- Boland, Michael A. & Golden, Bill B. & Tsoodle, Leah J., 2008.
"Agency Theory Issues in the Food Processing Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 623-634, August.
- Boland, Michael A. & Golden, Bill B. & Tsoodle, Leah J., 2008. "Agency Theory Issues in the Food Processing Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 1-12, August.
- Ljutić, B. Ž. & Đurđević, D. & Đorđević, Z. & Damnjanovic, A., 2016. "Serbian Large Agribusiness Corporations Knocking at the Door of E-Agribusiness Revolution," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), pages 1-9, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:86:y:2004:i:3:p:740-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.