Incentive-Compatible Pollution Control Policies under Asymmetric Information on Both Risk Preferences and Technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elofsson, Katarina, 2011. "Contracting Nitrogen Abatement in the Baltic Proper Watershed Under the Risk of Climate Change," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114344, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Salas, Paula Cordero & Roe, Brian E. & Sohngen, Brent, 2012.
"Addressing Additionality in REDD Contracts when Formal Enforcement is Absent,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124505, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cordero Salas, Paula & Roe, Brian & Sohngen, Brent, 2013. "Addressing additionality in REDD contracts when formal enforcement is absent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6502, The World Bank.
- Boncea Amelia & Rabontu Cecilia Irina, 2007. "The Ecologic Balance In The Equation Of The Durable Development," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(8), pages 137-142, April.
- Christian Schaper & Ludwig Theuvsen & Achim Spiller, 2010. "Risikoneigung und Risikoverhalten von Milch-erzeugern: Eine Typologisierung," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 3(1), pages 157-193.
- Adam Ozanne & Ben White, 2008.
"Hidden action, risk aversion and variable fines in agri-environmental schemes ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), pages 203-212, June.
- Ozanne, Adam & White, Benedict, 2008. "Hidden action, risk aversion and variable fines in agri-environmental schemes," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), pages 1-10.
- Sauer, J. & Walsh, J. & Zilberman, D., 2014.
"Agri-Environmental Policy Effects at Producer Level – Identification and Measurement,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 49, March.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Agri-Environmental Policy Effects at Producer Level - Identification and Measurement," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156099, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ferraro, Paul J., 2008. "Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 810-821, May.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John, 2011. "ESS versus NVZ – The Cost-Effectiveness of Command-and-Control versus Agreement Based Policy Instruments," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108963, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2012. "Behavioural Change through Agri-Environmental Policies ? – A Distance Function based Matching Approach," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134783, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Grainger, Corbett & Strock, Jeffrey, 2004. "Modeling Agricultural Production Considering Water Quality and Risk," Staff Papers 14240, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Paula Cordero Salas & Brian E. Roe & Brent Sohngen, 2018. "Additionality When REDD Contracts Must be Self-Enforcing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(1), pages 195-215, January.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2012. "Producer Behaviour and Agri-Environmental Policies: A Directional Distance based Matching Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124877, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:86:y:2004:i:2:p:291-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.