Optimal Regulation of Eutrophying Lakes, Fjords, and Rivers in the Presence of Threshold Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Naevdal, Eric, 1999. "Optimal Regulation Of Eutrophying Lakes, Fjords And Rivers In The Presence Of Threshold Effects," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21619, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Farzin, Y. H., 1996. "Optimal pricing of environmental and natural resource use with stock externalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 31-57, October.
- Charles Perrings & David Pearce, 1994. "Threshold effects and incentives for the conservation of biodiversity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 13-28, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brozovic, Nicholas & Schlenker, Wolfram, 2011. "Optimal management of an ecosystem with an unknown threshold," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 627-640, February.
- Michael Margolis & Eric Nævdal, 2008.
"Safe Minimum Standards in Dynamic Resource Problems: Conditions for Living on the Edge of Risk,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 401-423, July.
- Margolis, Michael & Naevdal, Eric, 2004. "Safe Minimum Standards in Dynamic Resource Problems—Conditions for Living on the Edge of Risk," Discussion Papers dp-04-03, Resources For the Future.
- Margolis, Michael & Naevdal, Eric, 2004. "Safe Minimum Standards in Dynamic Resource Problems -- Conditions for Living on the Edge of Risk," Discussion Papers 10568, Resources for the Future.
- Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Norberg, Jon & Mäler, Karl-Göran, 2011. "Coupled economic-ecological systems with slow and fast dynamics -- Modelling and analysis method," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1448-1458, June.
- Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2008. "On The Inclusion Of Nature And Its Dynamics In Farmers' Objective Functions For Eco-System Services Provision: A New Strategy In Bio-Economic Modeling," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6653, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marita Laukkanen & Anni Huhtala, 2008.
"Optimal management of a eutrophied coastal ecosystem: balancing agricultural and municipal abatement measures,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 139-159, February.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Huhtala, Anni, 2006. "Optimal Management of a Eutrophied Coastal Ecosystem: Balancing Agricultural and Municipal Abatement Measures," Discussion Papers 11856, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Polasky, Stephen & de Zeeuw, Aart & Wagener, Florian, 2011.
"Optimal management with potential regime shifts,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 229-240, September.
- De Zeeuw, A. & Polasky, S. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2010. "Optimal Management with Potential Regime Shifts," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Stephen Polasky & Aart de Zeeuw & Florian Wagener, 2010. "Optimal Management with Potential Regime Shifts," CESifo Working Paper Series 3237, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephen Polasky & Aart de Zeeuw & Florian Wagener, 2010. "Optimal Management with Potential Regime Shifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-111/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Huhtala, Anni, 2005. "Optimal Control of Nutrient Pollution in a Coastal Ecosystem: Agricultural Abatement versus Investment in Wastewater Treatment Capacity," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24451, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Naevdal, Eric, 2006. "Dynamic optimisation in the presence of threshold effects when the location of the threshold is uncertain - with an application to a possible disintegration of the Western Antarctic Ice Sheet," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1131-1158, July.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 2009. "A numerical model for dynamic cost effective mitigation of eutrophication with spatial heterogeneity in the Baltic Sea," Department of Economics publications 4311, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Katarina Elofsson, 2007. "Cost Uncertainty and Unilateral Abatement," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 143-162, February.
- Sergey Rabotyagov & Catherine L. Kling & Philip W. Gassman & Nancy N. Rabalais & R. Eugene Turner, 2012. "Economics of Dead Zones: Linking Externalities from the Land to their Consequences in the Sea, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp534, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Anne Sophie Crépin, 2003. "Threshold Effects in Coral Reef Fisheries," Working Papers 2003.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hein, Lars, 2006. "Cost-efficient eutrophication control in a shallow lake ecosystem subject to two steady states," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 429-439, October.
- Elofsson, Katarina & Folmer, Henk & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2003. "Management of eutrophicated coastal ecosystems: a synopsis of the literature with emphasis on theory and methodology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-11, November.
- Elofsson, Katarina, 2002. "Economics of Marine Pollution," Department of Economics publications 78, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:4:p:972-984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.