Managing Catastrophic Risk Through Insurance and Securitization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rault, Arnaud & Krebs, Stéphane, 2011. "Catastrophic risk and risk management, what do we know about livestock epidemics? State of the art and prospects," Working Papers 208108, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Zhiwei Shen & Martin Odening, 2013.
"Coping with systemic risk in index-based crop insurance,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Shen, Zhiwei & Odening, Martin, 2012. "Coping with Systemic Risk in Index-based Crop Insurance," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122555, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Kast, Robert, 2007.
"Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management,"
101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany
9268, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2008. "Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management," Working Papers 08-01, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2008.
- Rault, Arnaud & Krebs, Stephane, 2011. "Livestock epidemics and catastrophic risk management: State of the art and prospects on economic dynamics," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114793, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xu, Wei & Odening, Martin & Musshoff, Oliver, 2008. "Optimal Design of Weather Bonds," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6781, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2012. "Combining participating insurance and financial policies: A new risk management instrument against natural disasters in agriculture," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 156-178, May.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:1:p:62-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Jianqiang & Skees, Jerry R., 2003. "Structuring Institutions To Share Local Weather Risk Globally," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21973, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:1:p:84-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zulauf, Carl R., 2002. "Droughts And Farm Policy," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-5.
- Arnaud Rault & Stéphane Krebs, 2011. "Catastrophic risk and risk management, what do we know about livestock epidemics? State of the art and prospects," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-05, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:3:p:656-661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.