Valuing Air Quality With Hedonic and Discrete Choice Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luc Anselin & Julie Le Gallo, 2006. "Interpolation of Air Quality Measures in Hedonic House Price Models: Spatial Aspects This paper is part of a joint research effort with James Murdoch (University of Texas, Dallas) and Mark Thayer (San," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 31-52.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819 Elsevier.
- Poor, P. Joan & Pessagno, Keri L. & Paul, Robert W., 2007. "Exploring the hedonic value of ambient water quality: A local watershed-based study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 797-806, February.
- Brett Day & Ian Bateman & Iain Lake, 2007. "Beyond implicit prices: recovering theoretically consistent and transferable values for noise avoidance from a hedonic property price model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 211-232, May.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & V. Kerry Smith, 2007.
"Meta-analysis in model implementation: choice sets and the valuation of air quality improvements,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 1013-1031.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2003. "Meta Analysis in Model Implementation: Choice Sets and the Valuation of Air Quality Improvements," Discussion Papers dp-03-61, Resources For the Future.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Lopez, Jeremey & O’Neill, Stephen & Ryan, Mary, 2015. "AHedonic Price Model of Self-Assessed Agricultural Land Values," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212639, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2002. "Quality Adjustment for Spatially-Delineated Public Goods: Theory and Application to Cost-of-Living Indices in Los Angeles," Discussion Papers dp-02-10-, Resources For the Future.
- Cristián Mardones, 2006. "Impacto de la Percepción de la Calidad del Aire sobre el Precio de las Viviendas en Concepción-Talcahuano, Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(128), pages 301-330.
- Clifford Lipscomb & Michael Farmer, 2005. "Household diversity and market segmentation within a single neighborhood," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 791-810, December.
- M. Du Preez & M.C. Sale, 2012. "Determining the impact of low-cost housing development on nearby property prices using discrete choice analysis," Working Papers 265, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:5:p:1128-1133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.