Market Imperfections and Output Loss in the Presence of Expenditure Constraint: A Generalized Shadow Price Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Rosari, Bernardus Bala & Sinaga, Bonar Marulitua & Kusnadi, Nunung & Sawit, Mohamad Husein, 2014. "The Impact Of Credit And Capital Supports On Economic Behavior Of Farm Households: A Household Economic Approach," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 1-10, July.
- Sadoulet, Élisabeth, 2000. "Conférence François-Albert Angers (2000). Marchés imparfaits et modélisation des comportements des ménages paysans : où en sommes-nous?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(4), pages 459-489, décembre.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Raushan Bokusheva, 2009.
"Modelling farm production decisions under an expenditure constraint,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 343-367, September.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2008. "Modelling Farms' Production Decisions Under Expenditure Constraints," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6641, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vakis, Renos & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain & Cafiero, Carlo, 2004.
"Testing for Separability in Household Models with Heterogeneous Behavior: A Mixture Model Approach,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt4hs3g5dj, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Vakis, Renos & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain & Cafiero, Carlo, 2004. "Testing for Separability in Household Models with Heterogeneous Behavior: A Mixture Model Approach," CUDARE Working Papers 25016, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Martin Petrick, 2005.
"Empirical measurement of credit rationing in agriculture: a methodological survey,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 191-203, September.
- Petrick, Martin, 2003. "Empirical measurement of credit rationing in agriculture: a methodological survey," IAMO Discussion Papers 45, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Petrick, Martin, 2003. "Empirical Measurement Of Credit Rationing In Agriculture: A Methodological Survey," IAMO Discussion Papers 14926, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Pi, Jiancai & Chen, Xuyang, 2016. "The impacts of capital market distortion on wage inequality, urban unemployment, and welfare in developing countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 103-115.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Fouzia Ejjanoui, 2015. "Tests De Séparabilité dans les Decisioins des Menages Agricoles: Cas du Maroc," Working Papers 955, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:3:p:860-871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.