Farm Consumption and Liquidity Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chul-Woo Kwon & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2006.
"Off-farm labor supply responses to permanent and transitory farm income,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2003. "Off-Farm Labor Supply Responses to Permanent and Transitory Farm Income," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10643, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2005. "Measuring the Impact of Meat Packing and Processing Facilities in the Nonmetropolitan Midwest: A Difference-In-Differences Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10190, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gardebroek, Cornelis & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2008. "Dynamic Microeconometric Approaches To Analysing Agricultural Policy," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6592, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Monke, James D., 1997. "Tax-Deferred Risk Management Accounts For Farmers," 1997 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Toronto, Canada 21025, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Henderson, Jason & Kauffman, Nathan, 2013. "Farm investment and leverage cycles: will this time be different?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 89-114.
- Sand, Roald, 2002. "The Propensity to Consume Income from Different Sources and Implications for Saving: An Application to Norwegian Farm Households," Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13, 2002, Wye Campus,Imperial College 15716, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Woldehanna, Tassew & Oskam, Arie J., 2002. "Are Farmers Completely Rational Consumers and Do They Suffer from a Borrowing Constraint? The Dutch Case," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24854, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:75:y:1993:i:2:p:479-484.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.