Technology Adoption and Agricultural Price Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mutanyagwa, Ange Pacifique, 2017. "Smallholder Farmers’ Preferences For Improved Maize Seeds Varieties In Tanzania," Research Theses 265536, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993.
"Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 253-265, July.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, And The Growth In Per-Acre Yields," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-13, July.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10583, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce, 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields," ISU General Staff Papers 199307010700001538, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Avila-Santamaria, Jorge J. & Useche, Maria P., 2016. "Urea Subsidies and the Decision to Allocate Land to a New Fertilizing Technology: Ex-ante Analysis in Ecuador," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229851, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Michael Harris & Alan Lloyd, 1991. "The Returns to Agricultural Research and the Underinvestment Hypothesis - A Survey," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 24(3), pages 16-27.
- Weaver, Robert D. & Rauniyar, Ganesh, 1993. "The Economics of Adoption of Environmentally Beneficial Agricultural Practices: (EBAPs): An Analytical Review of Evidence," Staff Paper Series 256847, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:71:y:1989:i:4:p:847-857.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.