Are Smes More Confortable With Small Domestic Lenders? (Ii - Evidence For Romanian Smes)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ralph de Haas & Ilko Naaborg, 2005. "Does Foreign Bank Entry Reduce Small Firms' Access to Credit? Evidence from European Transition Economies," DNB Working Papers 050, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2002.
"Small Business Credit Availability and Relationship Lending: The Importance of Bank Organisational Structure,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 32-53, February.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2001. "Small business credit availability and relationship lending: the importance of bank organizational structure," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ginés Hernández-Cánovas & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "Relationship lending and SME financing in the continental European bank-based system," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 465-482, May.
More about this item
KeywordsRomanian SMEs; survey; bank lending; lenders structure;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:2:p:325-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.