Are Smes More Confortable With Small Domestic Lenders? (Ii - Evidence For Romanian Smes)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ralph de Haas & Ilko Naaborg, 2005. "Does Foreign Bank Entry Reduce Small Firms' Access to Credit? Evidence from European Transition Economies," DNB Working Papers 050, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2002.
"Small Business Credit Availability and Relationship Lending: The Importance of Bank Organisational Structure,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 32-53, February.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2001. "Small business credit availability and relationship lending: the importance of bank organizational structure," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ginés Hernández-Cánovas & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "Relationship lending and SME financing in the continental European bank-based system," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 465-482.
More about this item
KeywordsRomanian SMEs; survey; bank lending; lenders structure;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:2:p:325-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .