A Supplier Selection Model For Software Development Outsourcing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Benton, W. C., 1991. "Vendor selection criteria and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 2-18, January.
- Ho, William & Xu, Xiaowei & Dey, Prasanta K., 2010. "Multi-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 16-24, April.
- Degraeve, Zeger & Labro, Eva & Roodhooft, Filip, 2000. "An evaluation of vendor selection models from a total cost of ownership perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 34-58, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSupplier evaluation; Supplier selection; Multi-criteria decision making; E-marketplace; Software development outsourcing;
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:2:p:1190-1195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.