Development and Regional Disparities – Testing the Williamson Curve Hypothesis in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davies, Sara & Hallet, Martin, 2002. "Interactions between national and regional development," HWWA Discussion Papers 207, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Koprencka, Luciana & Muharremi, Oltiana, 2010. "Land market in Albania: Unresolved property ownership rights," Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center (PRADEC), vol. 6(3), pages 1-4, October.
- Sapir, Andre & Aghion, Philippe & Bertola, Giuseppe & Hellwig, Martin & Pisani-Ferry, Jean & Rosati, Dariusz & Vinals, Jose & Wallace, Helen, 2004.
"An Agenda for a Growing Europe: The Sapir Report,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199271498.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Giuseppe Bertola & Martin Hellwig & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bernard Lange & José Viñals & Helen Wallace & Marco Buti & Mario Nava & Peter Smith, 2004. "An agenda for a growing Europe: the Sapir report," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barrios, Salvador & Strobl, Eric, 2009.
"The dynamics of regional inequalities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 575-591, September.
- Salvador Barrios & Eric Strobl, 2005. "The dynamics of regional inequalities," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 229, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Eric Strobl, & Salvador Barrios, 2006. "The dynamics of regional inequalities," Working Papers 2006-01, FEDEA.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2008.
"Regional policy from a supra-regional perspective,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(3), pages 681-703, September.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2004. "Regional policy from a supra-regional perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa04p509, European Regional Science Association.
- Ugo FRATESI, 2005. "Regional Policy from a Supra-Regional Perspective," Working Papers 245, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun, 2010.
"Globalization, interregional and international inequalities,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 352-361, May.
- Dao-Zhi Zeng & Laixun Zhao, 2007. "Globalization, Interregional and International Inequalities," Discussion Paper Series 209, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- George Petrakos & Panagiotis Artelaris, 2009. "European Regional Convergence Revisited: A Weighted Least Squares Approach," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 314-331, June.
- Lammers, Konrad, 2002. "Die Osterweiterung aus raumwirtschaftlicher Perspektive - Prognosen regionalokonomischer Theorien und Erfahrungen aus der bisherigen Integration in Europa," Discussion Paper Series 26126, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual, 2007. "Regional Polarisation and National Development in the European Union," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(1), pages 99-122, January.
- Iulia Andreea BUCUR & Oana Ancuta STANGACIU, 2015. "The European Union Convergence In Terms Of Economic And Human Development," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2), pages 256-275, August.
- Lammers, Konrad, 2002. "Die Osterweiterung aus raumwirtschaftlicher Perspektive: Prognosen regionalökonomischer Erfahrungen aus der bisherigen Integration in Europa," HWWA Discussion Papers 195, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Annekatrin Niebuhr & Friso Schlitte, 2004. "Convergence, trade and factor mobility in the European Union — Implications for enlargement and regional policy," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(3), pages 167-176, May.
- Chiara Pancotti & Emanuela Sirtori & Silvia Vignetti, 2015. "A place-based strategy to smart specialisation: the case of Apulia," Working Papers 201501, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Panagiotis Artelaris & George Petrakos, 2016. "Intraregional Spatial Inequalities and Regional Income Level in the European Union," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 39(3), pages 291-317, July.
- Luciana Koprencka & Oltiana Muharremi, 2010. "Land Market In Albania: Unresolved Property Ownership Rights," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 6(3), pages 41-44, October.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual, 2008. "Fiscal Decentralization and Regional Disparities: Evidence from Several European Union Countries," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(5), pages 1185-1201, May.
- Łukasz Piętak, 2022. "Regional disparities, transmission channels and country's economic growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 270-306, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2007:i:2:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Elisabeth Beckmann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.