(Re)conceptualising the academy: Institutional development of and beyond the third mission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richa Kumari & Ki-Seok Kwon & Byeong-Hee Lee & Kiseok Choi, 2019. "Co-Creation for Social Innovation in the Ecosystem Context: The Role of Higher Educational Institutions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Faham, Elham & Rezvanfar, Ahmad & Movahed Mohammadi, Seyed Hamid & Rajabi Nohooji, Meisam, 2017. "Using system dynamics to develop education for sustainable development in higher education with the emphasis on the sustainability competencies of students," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 307-326.
- Frenken, Koen & Heimeriks, Gaston J. & Hoekman, Jarno, 2017. "What drives university research performance? An analysis using the CWTS Leiden Ranking data," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 859-872.
- Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Lafuente, Esteban & Solé, Francesc, 2013. "The pursuit of knowledge transfer activities: An efficiency analysis of Spanish universities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2051-2059.
- John Butler & David Gibson, 2013. "Research Universities in the Framework of Regional Innovation Ecosystem: The Case of Austin, Texas," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 42-57.
- Magdalena Kubów, 2012. "The use of metaphors in teaching entrepreneurship (Wykorzystanie metafor w nauczaniu przedsiebiorczosci)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(36), pages 99-115.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:edukaa:5kzdcsdmjcvb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.