The Effects of Multinationals’ Profit Shifting Activities on Real Investments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Grubert & Joel Slemrod, 1998.
"The Effect Of Taxes On Investment And Income Shifting To Puerto Rico,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(3), pages 365-373, August.
- Harry Grubert & Joel Slemrod, 1994. "The Effect of Taxes on Investment and Income Shifting to Puerto Rico," NBER Working Papers 4869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Simmler, 2014. "Do multinational firms invest more? On the impact of internal debt financing on capital accumulation," Working Papers 1424, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Ortmann, Regina & Pummerer, Erich, 2015. "Formula apportionment or separate accounting? Tax-induced distortions of multinationals' locational investment decisions," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 198, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2014.
"Corporate Taxes and Internal Borrowing within Multinational Firms,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 54-93, May.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2012. "Corporate Taxes and Internal Borrowing within Multinational Firms," NBER Chapters,in: Business Taxation (Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar) National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2012. "Corporate Taxes and Internal Borrowing within Multinational Firms," Working Papers 1221, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2012. "Corporate Taxes and Internal Borrowing within Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 18415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brandstetter, Laura & Jacob, Martin, 2013. "Do corporate tax cuts increase investments?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 153, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Marko Köthenbürger & Mohammed Mardan & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2018. "Profit Shifting and Investment Effects: The Implications of Zero-Taxable Profits," CESifo Working Paper Series 6895, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthias Wrede, 2013. "Multinational Financial Structure and Tax Competition," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(III), pages 381-404, September.
- Overesch Michael, 2016. "Steuervermeidung multinationaler Unternehmen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 129-143, July.
- Egger, Peter H. & Merlo, Valeria & Wamser, Georg, 2014.
"Unobserved tax avoidance and the tax elasticity of FDI,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-18.
- Peter Egger & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2014. "Unobserved Tax Avoidance and the Tax Elasticity of FDI," CESifo Working Paper Series 4921, CESifo Group Munich.
- Egger, Peter & Keuschnigg, Christian & Merlo, Valeria & Wamser, Georg, 2011. "Corporate Taxes, Internal Borrowing, and the Lending Capacity within Multinational Firms," Economics Working Paper Series 1142, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- repec:spr:sptbec:978-3-642-36306-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krishanu Karmakar & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2014. "Fiscal Competition versus Fiscal Harmonization: A Review of the Arguments," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1431, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- von Hagen, Dominik & Harendt, Christoph, 2017. "Impact of controlled foreign corporation rules on post-acquisition investment and profit shifting in targets," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:62:y:2009:i:1:p:5-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.