Measuring Non–School Fiscal Disparities Among Municipalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo Zhao, 2011. "Municipal aid evaluation and reform," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 11-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bo Zhao with Marques Benton & Lynn E. Browne & Prabal Chakrabarti & DeAnna Green & Yolanda Kodrzycki & Ana Patricia Muñoz & Richard Walker, 2010.
"Does Springfield receive its fair share of municipal aid? : implications for aid formula reform in Massachusetts,"
New England Public Policy Center Working Paper
10-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bo Zhao with Marques Benton & Lynn E. Browne & Prabal Chakrabarti & DeAnna Green & Yolanda Kodrzycki & Ana Patricia Muñoz & Richard Walker, 2010. "Does Springfield receive its fair share of municipal aid? : implications for aid formula reform in Massachusetts," Public and Community Affairs Discussion Papers 2010-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Zhao, Bo, 2015. "From urban core to wealthy towns: nonschool fiscal disparities across Connecticut municipalities," Working Papers 15-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Audun Langørgen, 2015.
"A structural approach for analyzing fiscal equalization,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(3), pages 376-400, June.
- Audun Langørgen, 2012. "A structural approach for analyzing fiscal equalization," Discussion Papers 715, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Zhao, Bo & Weiner, Jennifer, 2015. "Measuring municipal fiscal disparities in Connecticut," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Linda Toolsema & Maarten Allers, 2014. "Welfare Financing: Grant Allocation and Efficiency," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 147-166, June.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:12004-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Tom Downes & Keiran M. Killeen, 2014. "So Slow to Change: The Limited Growth of Non-Tax Revenues in Public Education Finance, 1991-2010," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0784, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Hawley, Zackary & Rork, Jonathan C., 2015. "Competition and property tax limit overrides: Revisiting Massachusetts' Proposition 2½," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 93-107.
- Toolsema-Veldman, Linda & Allers, M.A., 2012. "Welfare financing," Research Report 12004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Wallin, Bruce & Zabel, Jeffrey, 2011. "Property tax limitations and local fiscal conditions: The impact of Proposition 2Â½ in Massachusetts," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 382-393, July.
- Phuong Nguyen-Hoang & Yilin Hou, 2014. "Local Fiscal Responses to Procyclical Changes in State Aid," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 587-608.
- Tom Downes & Kieran M. Killeen, 2014. "So Slow to Change: The Limited Growth of Nontax Revenues in Public Education Finance, 1991â€“2010," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 9(4), pages 567-599, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:62:y:2009:i:1:p:25-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.