The 2001 and 2003 Tax Rate Reductions: An Overview and Estimate of the Taxable Income Response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Austan Goolsbee, 2000.
"What Happens When You Tax the Rich? Evidence from Executive Compensation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 352-378, April.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1997. "What Happens When You Tax the Rich? Evidence from Executive Compensation," NBER Working Papers 6333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald Auten & Robert Carroll, 1999. "The Effect Of Income Taxes On Household Income," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 681-693, November.
- Robert Carroll & Warren Hrung, 2005. "What Does the Taxable Income Elasticity Say About Dynamic Responses to Tax Changes?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 426-431, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:70:y:2017:i:2:p:367-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Saez & Joel Slemrod & Seth H. Giertz, 2012.
"The Elasticity of Taxable Income with Respect to Marginal Tax Rates: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 3-50, March.
- Emmanuel Saez & Joel B. Slemrod & Seth H. Giertz, 2009. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income with Respect to Marginal Tax Rates: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 15012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorry, Aspen & Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Mathur, Aparna, 2017.
"The response of deferred executive compensation to changes in tax rates,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 28-40.
- Aspen Gorry & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard & Aparna Mathur, 2015. "The Response of Deferred Executive Compensation to Changes in Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 21516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:61:y:2008:i:3:p:345-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .