The Property Tax Bound
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, Lillian F. & Plesko, George A., 2003.
"Bridging the Reporting Gap: A Proposal for More Informative Reconciling of Book and Tax Income,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 56(4), pages 865-893, December.
- Plesko, George & Mills, Lillian, 2003. "Bridging the Reporting Gap: A Proposal for More Informative Reconciling of Book and Tax Income," Working papers 4289-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutz, Byron & Molloy, Raven & Shan, Hui, 2011.
"The housing crisis and state and local government tax revenue: Five channels,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 306-319, July.
- Byron F. Lutz & Raven S. Molloy & Hui Shan, 2010. "The housing crisis and state and local government tax revenue: five channels," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti, 2017.
"The influence of decentralized taxes and intergovernmental grants on local spending volatility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(4), pages 507-522, April.
- Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti, 2014. "The influence of decentralized taxes and intergovernmental grants on local spending volatility," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1405, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Byron F. Lutz, 2008. "The connection between house price appreciation and property tax revenues," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- François Geerolf & Thomas Grjebine, 2014. "Assessing House Price Effects on Unemployment Dynamics," Working Papers 2014-25, CEPII research center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:59:y:2006:i:3:p:695-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .