Property Value Assessment Growth Limits, Tax Base Erosion and Regional In-Migration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Downes & Kieran M. Killeen, 2014. "So Slow to Change: The Limited Growth of Nontax Revenues in Public Education Finance, 1991â€“2010," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 9(4), pages 567-599, October.
- Timothy R. Hodge & Mark Skidmore & Gary Sands & Daniel McMillen, 2013. "Tax Base Erosion and Inequity from Michigan's Assessment Growth Limit: The Case of Detroit," CESifo Working Paper Series 4098, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsregional migration; property tax; tax base erosion; Michigan;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-05-08 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-05-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2010-05-08 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-05-08 (Public Finance)
- NEP-URE-2010-05-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .