Report NEP-ACC-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassili Joannides & Nicolas Berland, 2010. "Keeping Accounts By The Book: The Revelation(S) Of Accounting," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00477759, HAL.
- Johann K. Brunner & Paul Eckerstorfer & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimal Taxes on Wealth and Consumption in the Presence of Tax Evasion," Economics working papers 2010-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Chris Jones, 2010. "Firm Valuations, the Cost of Capital and the Tax Treatment of Capital Gains," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-518, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Skidmore, Mark & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2010. "Property Value Assessment Growth Limits, Tax Base Erosion and Regional In-Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 4906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ben Ali Chiraz & Cédric Lesage, 2010. "Ownership concentration and audit fees: do auditors matter most when investors are protected least?," Post-Print hal-00476923, HAL.