China's Financial System: Growth and Risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:unt:esctis:tis17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis Tao & Zhang, Junsen, 2018.
"Population policies, demographic structural changes, and the Chinese household saving puzzle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 181-209.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis T. & Zhang, Junsen, 2012. "Population Policies, Demographic Structural Changes, and the Chinese Household Saving Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 7026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2016. "China in Asia," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 297-308.
- repec:unt:esctis:tis19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:unt:esctis:tis18 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Non-performing loans; Markets; Hybrid sector; Financial crisis;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntfin:0500000029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.