Outsourcing and Structural Change: What Can Input-Output Analysis Say About It?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012.
"To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis,"
JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2012-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012. "To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC71097, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Aug 2012.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2007.
"Spatial Agglomeration, Technology and Outsourcing of Knowledge Intensive Business Services Empirical Insights from Italy,"
2007.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antonietti, Roberto & Cainelli, Giulio, 2007. "Spatial Agglomeration, Technology and Outsourcing of Knowledge Intensive Business Services. Empirical Insights from Italy," Knowledge, Technology, Human Capital Working Papers 8221, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011.
"The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 401-421.
- S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7," Working Papers 622, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2009. "Natural rates of profit, natural prices, and the actual economic systems - a theoretical framework," MPRA Paper 15941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2010. "Structural Change and Economic Growth: Production in the Short Run — A generalisation in terms of vertically hyper-integrated sectors," MPRA Paper 25684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daria Ciriaci & Sandro Montresor & Daniela Palma, 2013. "Do KIBS make manufacturing more innovative? An empirical investigation for four European countries," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jb33yl:doi:10.1428/24089:y:2007:i:1:p:43-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.