Reliability estimation based on general progressive censored data from theWeibull model: comparison between Bayesian and classical approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Guilbaud, 2001. "Exact Non-parametric Confidence Intervals for Quantiles with Progressive Type-II Censoring," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 699-713.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Childs, A. & Chandrasekar, B., 2002. "An efficient computational method for moments of order statistics under progressive censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 359-365, December.
- Alvarez-Andrade, Sergio & Bordes, Laurent, 2004. "Empirical quantile process under type-II progressive censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 111-123, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nandi, Swagata & Dewan, Isha, 2010. "An EM algorithm for estimating the parameters of bivariate Weibull distribution under random censoring," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1559-1569, June.
- M. Maswadah, 2013. "Empirical Bayes inference for the Weibull model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2849-2859, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:070206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.