Homogeneity tests based on several progressively Type-II censored samples
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ng, H. K. T. & Chan, P. S. & Balakrishnan, N., 2002. "Estimation of parameters from progressively censored data using EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 371-386, June.
- Olivier Guilbaud, 2001. "Exact Non-parametric Confidence Intervals for Quantiles with Progressive Type-II Censoring," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 699-713.
- Olivier Guilbaud, 2004. "Exact Non-Parametric Confidence, Prediction and Tolerance Intervals with Progressive Type-II Censoring," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(2), pages 265-281.
- Kirmani, Syed N. U. A. & Dauxois, Jean-Yves, 2003. "Testing relative risk under random censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Alvarez-Andrade, Sergio & Bordes, Laurent, 2004. "Empirical quantile process under type-II progressive censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 111-123, June.
- Basak, Indrani & Balakrishnan, N., 2003. "Robust estimation under progressive censoring," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 349-376, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, T. & Balakrishnan, N. & Cramer, E., 2008. "Mixture representation for order statistics from INID progressive censoring and its applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(9), pages 1999-2015, October.
- N. Balakrishnan, 2007. "Progressive censoring methodology: an appraisal," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(2), pages 211-259, August.
- Gopaldeb Chattopadhyay & Indranil Mukhopadhyay, 2010. "Progressive censoring under inverse sampling for nonparametric multi-sample location problem," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(2), pages 325-341, August.
More about this item
KeywordsProgressive censoring Counting processes Homogeneity tests Chi-square tests Reliability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:6:p:1195-1213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.