Empirical quantile process under type-II progressive censoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Guilbaud, 2001. "Exact Non-parametric Confidence Intervals for Quantiles with Progressive Type-II Censoring," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 699-713.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Balakrishnan & E. Beutner & E. Cramer, 2010. "Exact two-sample nonparametric confidence, prediction, and tolerance intervals based on ordinary and progressively type-II right censored data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(1), pages 68-91, May.
- Ayman M. Abd-Elrahman & Khalaf S. Sultan, 2007. "Reliability estimation based on general progressive censored data from theWeibull model: comparison between Bayesian and classical approaches," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 239-257.
- Alvarez-Andrade, S. & Balakrishnan, N. & Bordes, L., 2007. "Homogeneity tests based on several progressively Type-II censored samples," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1195-1213, July.
- Sergio Alvarez-Andrade & N. Balakrishnan & Laurent Bordes, 2009. "Proportional hazards regression under progressive Type-II censoring," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(4), pages 887-903, December.
- Udo Kamps & Erhard Cramer, 2007. "Comments on: Progressive censoring methodology: an appraisal," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(2), pages 271-275, August.
More about this item
KeywordsWeak convergence Martingales Monte-Carlo study Progressive censoring Quantile process Reliability Variance estimators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:68:y:2004:i:1:p:111-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .