Exact two-sample nonparametric confidence, prediction, and tolerance intervals based on ordinary and progressively type-II right censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvarez-Andrade, Sergio & Bordes, Laurent, 2004. "Empirical quantile process under type-II progressive censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 111-123, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Volterman & N. Balakrishnan, 2013. "Efficient iterative computation of mixture weights for pooled order statistics for meta-analysis of multiple type-II right censored data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 2231-2239, October.
- Beutner, E. & Cramer, E., 2014. "Using linear interpolation to reduce the order of the coverage error of nonparametric prediction intervals based on right-censored data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 95-109.
- Volterman, William & Balakrishnan, N. & Cramer, Erhard, 2012. "Exact nonparametric meta-analysis for multiple independent doubly Type-II censored samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 1243-1255.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:126:y:2014:i:c:p:135-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRight censored order statistics; Progressively type-II right censored order statistics; Nonparametric confidence intervals; Nonparametric prediction intervals; Nonparametric tolerance intervals; Mixtures of mixtures of order statistics; 62G30; 62G15; 62H10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:68-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.