Exact two-sample nonparametric confidence, prediction, and tolerance intervals based on ordinary and progressively type-II right censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvarez-Andrade, Sergio & Bordes, Laurent, 2004. "Empirical quantile process under type-II progressive censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 111-123, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Volterman & N. Balakrishnan, 2013. "Efficient iterative computation of mixture weights for pooled order statistics for meta-analysis of multiple type-II right censored data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 2231-2239, October.
- Beutner, E. & Cramer, E., 2014. "Using linear interpolation to reduce the order of the coverage error of nonparametric prediction intervals based on right-censored data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 95-109.
- Volterman, William & Balakrishnan, N. & Cramer, Erhard, 2012. "Exact nonparametric meta-analysis for multiple independent doubly Type-II censored samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 1243-1255.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:126:y:2014:i:c:p:135-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRight censored order statistics; Progressively type-II right censored order statistics; Nonparametric confidence intervals; Nonparametric prediction intervals; Nonparametric tolerance intervals; Mixtures of mixtures of order statistics; 62G30; 62G15; 62H10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:68-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .